It’s a homeowner’s dream, all under one roof. The 17th Annual Greater Charlotte Home & Landscape Show is back at Cabarrus Arena. Hundreds of exhibitors and vendors featuring everything you need for your home and landscape – builders, remodelers, contractors, building materials, decks, pools, spas, entertainment systems, storage solutions, all kinds of plants, landscape displays, kitchenware, home accessories and so much more!
Here are the top 5 reasons to attend the Greater Charlotte Home & Landscape Show:
- Save Time and Money – The Greater Charlotte Home & Landscape Show is your one-stop shop to solve all your home and landscape projects in one place. With thousands of square feet of exhibits, finding everything you need is easy. Plus, many vendors run special deals exclusively at the show!
- Garden Goals and Glow Up – Get a jump on spring! Stroll through the feature gardens designed and created by local landscapers. A great way to gather ideas and inspiration for springtime.
- Pros Who Know – Even the most experienced do-it-yourselfers can use a little help sometimes. Talk to the experts to get the best advice for all your home and landscape needs. Learn from stage presentations on everything from how to hire the best professional to embracing a well-balanced home. You can even meet one-on-one with interior designer Anna Stowe for a brief consultation. Click here to schedule yours.
- You Want to Be the “It” House – There’s nothing better than being the envy of all the neighbors. Find out about all the new trends and technology. You’ll be first to see the latest products and services for your home and landscape.
- Sip & Shop – The only thing that makes shopping better is wine! Show guests can sample a variety of wines from local wineries at Winery Row. Stroll the marketplace and shop for a variety of home décor, gifts and tasty treats.
Don’t miss out! The 17th Annual Greater Charlotte Home and Landscape Show returns January 28-30 at Cabarrus Arena and Events Center in Concord.